where can i buy ivermectin Additional restrictions have been announced today for Charnwood in response to a continued high number of coronavirus cases in the borough.
Baia Mare From 00:01 on Saturday, October 31, Charnwood will be placed in the Tier 2 (high) Covid alert level category.
neurontin 300mg doseage Under the new restrictions, people must not meet socially with friends and family indoors in any setting – including homes, pubs and restaurants – unless they live with them or have formed a support bubble with them.
http://offsecnewbie.com/2020/11/28/jisctf-walkthrough/?share=twitter Latest data published by Leicestershire County Council shows Charnwood’s rate of 439 cases for every 100,000 people is significantly above the national average of 224 per 100,000.
On top of national restrictions, in a Tier 2 high alert area:
- Social contact is restricted indoors to people in your own household or bubble – the rule of six applies outdoors
- Shops and retail remain open
- Schools, further education and universities remain open
- Places of worship remain open
- Leisure facilities and gyms remain open
- Overnight stays are allowed, in line with social contact rules
- Hospitality remains open
- Care homes will be closed to external visitors, apart from in exceptional circumstances
- Childcare remains open – and supervised activity allowed in private homes