http://prepaid365awards.co.uk/2014/08/947/older-workforce-leads-pension-scheme-changes/ Leicestershire County Council Highways has agreed to a Temporary Traffic Regulation Order.
http://aandbeasymove.co.uk/areas-we-cover/ The works will progress as follows: –
- Glebe Way will be closed on the 6th August 2018 from Wanlip Road to Moorland Road.
- Wanlip Road will be closed on 6th August 2018 from Ryans Way to A46 for 1 day.
- A607 Slip Road will be closed on 6th August 2018 from the A607 to Wanlip Road for 1 day.
- College Road will be closed on 7th August 2018 from Goodes Lane to Barkby Road.
- Barkby Road will be closed on 8th August 2018 from Melton Road to Queniborough Road for 1 day.
- Fosseway will be closed on 16th September 2018 from Roman Way to Melton Road for 1 day.
- Melton Road will be closed on 16th September 2018 from Barkby Lane to Thurmaston Roundabout for 1 day
The Temporary Traffic Regulation Order will be implemented for public safety to allow Leicestershire County Council undertake carriageway patching works.
The proposed alternative diversion route will be signed on site.
Leicestershire County Council apologises for any inconvenience caused during these works.
1600 mg neurontin day FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Leicestershire County Council Highways Tel: http://deskcowork.co.uk/member-spotlight-katie-monk/ 0116 305 0001